Small Grants Scheme
Small Grants Scheme 2019/20
The Small Grants Scheme 2019/20 is now open for applications.
This year we have two tiers of funding, with grants of up to £1500 available without match funding and larger grants of between £1500 and £3000 available with a minimum of 10% match funding (cash or in kind).
Funding is available to support activity across the following priority areas:
- Management, care and effective use of collections
- Audience development and engagement
- Workforce development
- Resilience and sustainability (including environmental sustainability)
- Children & young people
How to apply
The deadline for applications this year is 9 December 2019.
Please especially note the following:
1) The award is subject to the museum/organisation submitting an Annual Data Return - further details will be posted shortly
2) Applicants for larger grants (Over £1500) are encouraged to submit by the end of September
3) Applicants are required to submit quotations and/or links for online purchases to support costings.
If you have any questions about the scheme please contact Anna McNab at the email address above, or by telephone on (0191) 277 2310.